Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Heart Morning Smoothies

This morning I awoke with determination to work out again. I was going to walk with the hubby to the train station where my gym is, but decided I'd stay home (in my air conditioning) and do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I can never quite get through this in it's entirety! It's rough! :p Something I need to work on.

Afterwards I made an awesome smoothie
In the blender:
  • fresh pineapple
  • fresh bluberries
  • 1 medium frozen banana
  • 1 cup 2% milk
  • 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
  • large handful of spinach
  • a few ice cubes
This turned out pretty tasty! I was concerned about pineapple and chocolate together but it was quite nice. I was going to photograph it but lets just say it was an unfortunate vomit color.

Random thought - can you guess what this is??

Hmm??? I'm a sucker for all little gadgets and containers that are randomly hung on the aisles of grocery stores.
Tada!

A tomato holder! How convenient! My hubby Pete will be shaking his head at my rediculousness of even blogging about this lil tomato holder, but I love it so! Who wants to waste endless ziplock bags?

Links of interesting things today:
  • Jewel was pregnant?
  • These people are defending their rights to have a crappy TLC show!
  • The Muppets movie is coming out in 4 short months. Have you seen the trailer? It looks so cute!
  • The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have finished their North America trip. I sorta heart Princess Kate! Who doesn't?
  • Four stars for Harry Potter! I love HP and still haven't seen HP7p1!! Bad fan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment