Monday, July 18, 2011

Case of the Mondays

Yesterday evening was just a lazy Sunday one. Me & the hubs ordered food. He got Chinese, I got sushi. I love that the same place makes both!


Seaweed Salad
Naturally, as a new blogger, I completely forgot to photograph the sushi. Oops! It was really good though. I got spicy tuna and yellow tail rolls. I wish sushi was the same price as Ramen noodles so I could eat it all the time! *I don't eat Ramen*

Puppy did well all day and tuckered out in the bathroom.


I love when he has his little legs out behind him haha! So weird!

After a super relaxing weekend, I have to admit that I had a bit of a case of the Mondays. I opted to sleep in a bit instead of going to the gym so I will probably do some 30 Day Shred this evening, and definitely hit the gym in the morning.

I prepared a giant yummy salad that includes lettuce, broccoli slaw, carrots, tomato, blueberries & tuna.


If I don't hit the gym, at least I can make healthy choices!

Interesting links:
  • Since I had trouble getting out of bed early this morning, let's check out some of Tina's tips over at  Carrots 'n' Cake  for morning workout motivation.
  • Looking for baby steps on where to start your healthy eating? I like this article.
  • And in sticking with the self-helpy vibe of a fresh week, check out this article from a while ago about 10 ways to solve different problems in your life.
  • Finally, let's end on something creepy!! Doug Hutchinson from The Green Mile married some 16 year old. Yes, the age difference is crazy, but that's not even what I find most disturbing about it... this "girl" looks like a 38 year old Reno stripper! And she's 16!! Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. She does have that "rode hard and put away wet" look that Reno strippers have perfected...

    ReplyDelete