Anydelusions, I'm not giving up! I'm still going to set goals and be the best Laura I can! I started out this week with a wonderful smoothie.
I don't really understand.... I've made tons of smoothies all summer long and while they're always similar, I have a hard time recreating ones I loved. It's so frustrating. Sometimes the texture is really thick and what I want (that's what she said) and sometimes it need to drink it with a straw (no bueno). Well.. sorta bueno. I think I really just want some ice cream.
In the bowl:
- 1 & 1/2 frozen 'naners (small)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
So this week has been pretty decent but I wanted to make some tangible, bloggable goals for the week. I read a bunch of blogs of girls who attended the Healthy Living Summit this past weekend and when I left comments on blogs about what MY blog was about, I realized I'm still trying to find that out myself! I started it with the intention of keeping me on track and helping me reach goals before I hit 30 in about a year. I also wanted to get back into writing and just have a space where I could be free and say what I wanted. But as much as I love what I've done here so far (sort of an internet scrapbook with some meals mixed in) I'd like to have accountable Fridays. Sooo here's my list for this week!
- Work out 4x (2x at the gym). Why on Earth am I paying for this gym!?!
- Bring lunch every day next week. (I'm normally pretty good at this but today I spent $9 on lunch :p)
- Get at least 5 servings of fruits/veggies in each day. (Easy peasy!)
- Spend 15 minutes each day keeping my home neat & clean.
- Blog at least 3x this week.
6. Use less cliches.
Since you endured that long ass paragraph about myself and my vague life goals, here are some pictures of Peach cleaning her toes. Happy Weekend! Be safe in the hurricane! Drink a hurricane instead!
|Not my most flattering angle|