Thursday, August 11, 2011

The One With the Box

Hi everyone! I took a little sabatical of boringness for a few days but now I'm back!

For breakfast yesterday I enjoyed yet another summer smoothie. I can't get enough of these in the morning!


Into the blender:
  • 1 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 cup raspberries
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup strawberries
  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • handful of frozen peach slices
  • big handful o' spinach

I made a smoothie the day before with so much spinach that it looked hideously gross (but tasted great!) You're welcome for sparing you.

Look at these cute mugs I bought from Crate & Barrel!!

I went in here recently and browsed the tabletop section for a solid HOUR. Pete was with me while I squealed over cute mugs and spoons. He must really love me!! :)

I threw that random mug photo in, not only because they are awesome and fun mugs and make me want to drink more coffee & tea, but to break up two breafasts. Breakfai?

This morning after craving egg whites for days and days, my craving was satisfied!! I sauteed some spinach in a pan with olive oil first, and then added about 1/2 cup of egg whites. I ate it on an Arnold's Sandwich Thin.



It was filling & tasty!!  Look at how the thin is perfectly toasted!


Sunday Pete & I went on a little shopping trip to Kohl's. Pete got an awesome deal on some sneakers, and Peach reaped the rewards in the form of a box.
Box!

She quickly jumped on in, rolled around and did cat things in it. By the next day the box had been reduced to half a destroyed box. We decided it'd be fun to carry her around the apartment in it so she could have her Temple Grandin moment in the cow machine.

Today, the box died. It is no longer a box, and more of a homeless person sign.



She even thought it would be a fun way to earn treats.


RIP Box!! G'nite everyone :D







0 comments:

Post a Comment