Monday, August 15, 2011

La - Z- Weekend

This weekend was super low key. It included lots of coffee, berries, nail polish, movies & games. And laundry.

Lots of laundry :p. This is one of the two bags I lugged down to the laundromat. Fortunately, not many people were there for a Saturday afternoon!

For breakfast I enjoyed a Hazelnut coffee with Truvia, (trying to wean myself off the pink crack!!) and an Arnold's thin with peanut butter, strawberries and blueberries.



Saturday night me and Pete saw Crazy, Stupid, Love with Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling. I really liked this movie! I thought it was super cute and loved the way it all tied together.

Sunday on Breakfast 20s I had the breakfast of all breakfasts!

Waffles with a schmear of peanut butter, bananas, strawberries and blueberries. MmM!! SOO GOOD.

Sunday day and night had awful weather here in NYC! I kept telling myself I was going to go out once the rain let up.... so I never did! :p Me & Pete had a relaxing dinner and spent the evening playing Scrabble and Scattergories. After we finished playing I thought, "Damn! I should've taken pictures!" LOL... still learning haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment