Friday, September 23, 2011

This & That

In keeping up with the autumn theme, I've proudly displayed my new purply mums on the kitchen table along with some fresh from the tree apples... and store bought 'naners. MmM.

Aren't they pretty!? I heart them.




This morning's breakfast was awesome! I finally remembered to place the ingredients all pretty for you too look at :)


In the mix:
  • 1 black berry Chobani
  • blueberries
  • strawberries
  • 2 handfuls of granola
  • 1 teaspoon chia seeds
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In other news, today is the last day All My Children is on the air. I haven't watched it in years, but have watched on and off in college and my entire life, really. Some of my earliest memories are of sitting in the living room while my mom was doing her ironing with All My Children on in the background. Actually, that, One Life to Live & General Hospital were all on in the background.

My personal favorite is One Life To Live which I watched a bit of growing up but have now been watching consistently for a solid three years. I love the show! I am saddened that it will be going off the air in January, and can relate to all those All My Children fans and what they are feeling today. Thank you for 40 great years of television and may your cast & crew be able to find jobs quickly.

*End rant* :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment