Saturday evening me & Pete went to A.C. Moore to buy some autumn decorations! We had maybe 3 pieces that were cute but I wanted more! Autumn is my favorite season and I'm so glad it's back!
|Obsessed with Autumn candles!|
|Who is this?|
|You smell good. Lets be friends.|
I love all this stuff so much I may not even decorate for Christmas. HA. No...I have two huge tubs of Christmas decorations and a 7 foot tree... that will be occurring around December 1st :)
It felt good to get my home in order and ready for fall. I spent the rest of the weekend spending time with my parents, Pete, Peach & my father in law. It was great spending time with family!
Goal check in -
No, I haven't forgotten! Last (last) Friday I made 5 goals for the week, and I did pretty good this time around!
- Get to the god damn gym 3x. Made it!! (once.) (sigh.) (parenthesis.)
- Do yoga 2x. Check!
- Clean up and organize the kitchen table. (It's an endless struggle.) Check! That bitch is CLEAN and even has a nice bowl o' fruit on it now.
- Make all needed doctor's appointments. I'm due for some checkups and have been putting them off! Check! (Joy. Can't wait! :p)
- Blog 4x.
Check!Oops, I totally thought I did this!! I blogged 3x. Whoops.
This week's goals:
- Mop. If I don't put it on a list, I will not do it.
- Blog 4x!
- Yoga 3x!
- Utilize gym membership!
- Stop using so many parenthesis and !!!! in blog!!!!!!!!
- Reconnect with someone. Either an old friend, or family member I haven't spoken to in a while.
Have a great week everyone!