Friday, September 30, 2011

Babble babble

Hey y'all! Are you ready for the weekend? I feel like this week flew by. I found it sort of unremarkable, and didn't have much to blog about. Did you miss me? ;)

I spent my week doing yoga twice and eating pretty well. I caught up with an old friend on Tuesday and caught up with the season finale of Drop Dead Diva  yesterday. (Seriously, this is an awesome show!! I'm so exicted it'll be back for a fourth season!)

Have you tried Extra's flavored gum?

I've tried Mint Chocolate Chip which is ok and Strawberry Short Cake which is awesome!! (Unless you leave it in your hot car for a few days during the high temperatures of August. Then, it is not so good.)

Orange creamsicle is soooo goood. It makes me want an Orange Julius and a Good Humor creamsicle at the same time. AT THE SAME TIME.

In other news, at some point last week I got trapped in the Oprah website. Man, that sight is like crack.  I started with The Top 20 Things Oprah Knows for Sure ... and at the end of the article, or on the side, or in a pop up, is always another article that I  just KNOW will change my life and I simply must read it. Here are my faves:
  1. What Oprah Knows For Sure - surprisingly does NOT mention anything about The Color Purple 
  2. How To Spark A Breakthrough - like the Kool Aid guy.  Oh Yeaaa!
  3. Where my passion at? - ok, that's not the title.. thats my ghetto title.
  4. Then I Got Lost In The Book Section - even though I don't care what books made a difference to Maria Bello... and if I have to see her stupid new show's commercial at the movies one more time.....stop drinking milk in a murder scene!
  5. How To Stop Babbling on a Blog - jk.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment