Here are some thoughts:
- I'm watching Oprah Presents Master Class: Bon Jovi while writing this post. So this handsome guy is on my mind :D
|Source of Dreaminess|
- Apparently it was macaron week in my life. Just macarons 24/7. I went from having a macaron once in my life to seeing them everywhere and having quite the craving. I always want to buy some, but they're a bit pricey. I finally gave in when I stopped in Financier to pick up those two baby cakes for Pete's birthday.
Seven came in the box and, while tasty, unfortunately you couldn't really tell what each flavor was. I mean, all the beiges could've been anything.
The day after my purchase just so happened to be National Macaron Day. There were multiple bakeries participating across the city and each were offering a free macaron with your visit. The only one near my job in midtown was Macaron Cafe. There was a bit of a line outside, but it moved rather quickly. Once inside, I chose vanilla and OMG. These put the Financier ones to shame!! The cookie portion was much more fresh & soft. There was an abundance of well flavored filling in the middle that just made the cookie fantastic. NOW I see why you shouldn't go for the "cheap" stuff.
|Nom nom nom|
- Um, what kind of cruel joke is this, Key Food?
- This picture of Lucy makes me want to make a sad, silent, foreign film with mellow piano accompaniment.
The balloon can float around aimlessly. Lucy will watch. Think about the balloon.
This one is a bit more playful. Turns out neither cat is thrilled w/ the balloon. Both are easily scared of it. Ha! Scardy cat! ....oh wait.
- And lastly, me, Pete & my parents all went to Cheesecake Factory last night. After the meal we ordered cheesecake (duh) and I got the banana creme one with fresh banana. When my cake arrived, I was overjoyed to see multiple lil 'naner faces looking up at me!!
Now, I eat bananas nearly every single day, but I don't think I've ever seen them smile at me! As someone who anthropomorphizes everything, this was ridiculously hard to eat. ... but then I got over it. It was actually delicious, and is now my new favorite flavor of cheesecake.