Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Pancake's Day!

Today is a special day! Not only is it St. Patrick's Day...
{Happy St. Patrick's day to all my Irish brothers & sisters!}

But more importantly... Happy Birthday to my favoritest person ever - my husband Pete!!


I love you so much & am excited to celebrate this milestone with you! xoxoxo


To help Pete celebrate, I decided to make him pancakes for breakfast. This is a big deal because I rarely cook, so he was pretty shocked!  I want to cook more often anyway, so today was a great day to start.

I made chocolate chip banana pancakes! I used this recipe. They came out delicious!





 I'm happy to report they came out delicious! Pete approved!

We're off to do some outdoorsy things and then have dinner reservations in the city. Enjoy the rest of your day and this fatty picture of Peach! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment