Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cupcake Wine

So I am totally failing at my "Blog 10 Times A Month" goal from 2012. Sorry. I will make more of an effort!

How are you? What's been goin' on? I've been working, doing yoga and loving the cats.

"I think I'll try defying gravity"
Last week I had the pleasure of seeing Memphis for the first time. I was super excited to attend because one of my faves, Adam Pascal was in it!

la la la
Pete & I had fun at the show! I think it's an all around entertaining show to see if you're in town. I'm super excited about all the new stuff opening this season. I love living in NYC!
(Thank you thank you Karl for the tix!:)

Over the weekend I went to Patrick's since that is now the hottest club in town. It's a place in trendy Hoboken, where my name is always on the list! I brought a bottle of Cupcake Shiraz with me. No.. it's not cupcake flavored, but it sure is yummy!


I haven't had wine in a while! My faves are Shiraz & Riesling.


Look! People live in their cabinets!


Afterwards we met up with Mike and had some drinks. We always have a good time hanging out :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment